A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them.
He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing.
The man says “I’m sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?’”
“But why?” asks the man. The man answers with a smile, “I’m a divorce lawyer.”
Now that you’ve smiled at least once, it’s your turn to give this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)…in other words, give it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
- More people in China speak English than in the United States.
- Up to the age of six or seven months, a child can breathe and swallow at the same time. An adult cannot do this
- Roosters can’t crow if they can’t fully extend their necks.
- There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.
- The Chinese ideogram for ‘trouble’ depicts two women living under one roof.
- Apples are 25% air.
- Brad Pitt has been smoking since the sixth grade!
- A moth has no stomach.
- Goat’s milk is used more widely throughout the world than cow’s milk.
- New York’s Central Park is nearly twice the size of the entire country of Monaco.
Quotes That Make Sense:
Age to me … means nothing. I can’t get old; I’m working. I was old when I was twenty-one and out of work. As long as you’re working, you stay young. When I’m in front of an audience, all that love and vitality sweeps over me and I forget my age.