June 20th is Just Because Day.
Finally, you have a chance to do something without a rhyme or reason.
Most often in our life, as we grow up, we do things because we have to, or we want to, or it’s expected of us.
None of those reasons apply today.
Is there something you’d like to do, but there isn’t a reason or logic for doing it? Well, today is the day to go out and do something “just because“.
It is most enjoyable if it is an uncommon, or unexpected activity or action.
Perhaps, you have something in mind. If not, just go with the first thing that comes to your mind. “Just because” activities often come from a “whim” or a “what if I” type of thought. I know you will quickly get the hang of this day, and have a lot of fun with it.
To get you started, here are some of our suggestions for your Just Because Day:
- Take an unplanned DAY of vacation
- Visit someone you haven’t seen in a while
- Knock on someone’s door and compliment them for their great flowers.
- Skip, don’t walk
- Spin a wheel, and bicycle in the opposite direction of where the arrow points.
- Buy something you don’t need.
- Jump in a puddle
- Walk backwards
- “Call me at the office, and get a friend in for a New Patient examination, and I’ll give YOU a FREE VibraTherapy Session… Just Because I Can.”